Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 3, 2018
WYN Global Media Limited (“the Company”) operates the www.casinowired.com and www.wynglobalmedia.com websites (“the Websites”). These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Websites.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Websites if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
We are an independent gambling directory and information service. All terms refer to the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the expressed purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services and products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws of Malta. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, WYN Global Media Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the Websites for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from the Websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from the Websites
- Redistribute content from the Websites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. WYN Global Media Limited does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of WYN Global Media Limited, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WYN Global Media Limited shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WYN Global Media Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity
- You hereby grant to WYN Global Media Limited a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
You declare that you are over 18 years of age.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- associations or other groups representing non-profit organizations
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of it; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Unless stated above, and you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of WYN Global Media Limited’s logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and expressed written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Websites.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected].
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.